Now the pages can be configured for “Static Front Pages” and “Landing Pages” with different settings. Major page builders like “SiteOrigin Page Builder”, “Elementor”, “Visual Composer” or “Brizy” were tested and sample pages were created.
Both the themes were configured for slider plugin “Smart Slider 3” . Users can choose sliders for the page from a drop-down in the page options without using any shortcode. This slider plugin comes with several Free and Premium sliders ready to use. Sample sliders can be seen here.
A new page template “TX full width” has been added for the page builder, that uses 100% width.
Each page will have options for
- Show/hide top bar with phone and social links.
- Choose between “normal top navigation bar” ( default inner page header), “transparent header” or no “header” (used for landing pages with no top navigation )
- Choose between normal titlebar, default image/video banner, theme slider, or none ( for page builders with header sections ) .
- No top and bottom padding for page content area ( used for page builders pages )
- Hide bottom widget area.
- Choose different color scheme ( will change top-bar background and link colors )
- Choose different logos for the page.
We request our users to post their suggestions and reviews.